Vs > Te Anau
La Paz, Baja California vs Te Anau Climate & Distance Between
La Paz, Baja California vs Miliana, Algeria
La Paz, Baja California vs Mfuwe, Zambia
La Paz, Baja California vs Hel, Poland
La Paz, Baja California vs Summerside, Pe, Canada
Te Anau vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Te Anau vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Te Anau vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Te Anau vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il
Princeton, In vs Berkeley, Ca
Tuscaloosa, Al vs Vrangelja Island
Rapid City, South Dakota vs Sliac
- The distance between La Paz, Baja California, Mexico and Te Anau, New Zealand is approximately 11,312 km or 7,030 mi.
- To reach La Paz, Baja California in this distance one would set out from Te Anau bearing 67.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach La Paz, Baja California bearing 45.2° or NE .
- La Paz, Baja California has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Te Anau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- La Paz, Baja California is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Te Anau is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.9 °C (3.4°F) more in La Paz, Baja California. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 958.8 mm (37.7 in) less which is equivalent to 958.8 l/m² (23.53 US gal/ft²) or 9,588,000 l/ha (1,025,021 US gal/ac) less. About 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in La Paz, Baja California than in Te Anau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Paz, Baja California relative to Te Anau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Anau vs La Paz, Baja California
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -90 (-4)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -959 (-38)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Paz, Baja California vs St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
La Paz, Baja California vs Frankfort, Ky, Usa
La Paz, Baja California vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
La Paz, Baja California vs Pune, India
Te Anau vs Morondava, Madagascar
Te Anau vs Rome, Italy
Te Anau vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Te Anau vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Clinton, Ia vs Bissau
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Songkhla
Nagpur/ Sonegaon vs Sadovo
Tristan Da Cunha vs Hel
La Paz, Baja California vs Te Anau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Paz, Baja California
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Anau