| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Paz, Baja California in October is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water falls during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the La Paz, Baja California October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding La Paz, Baja California:
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE