| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Paz, Baja California in February is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the La Paz, Baja California February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding La Paz, Baja California:
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE