La Paz, Baja California Climate & Temperature
- La Paz, Baja California, Mexico is at 24°10'N, 110°12'W, 18 m (59 ft). See map.
- La Paz, Baja California has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification La Paz, Baja California is situated in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 23.8 degrees Celsius (74.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12 °C (21.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 214.5 mm (8.4 inches) which is equivalent to 214.5 Litres/m² (5.26 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from La Paz, Baja California you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Rodrigues, Mauritius.
La Paz, Baja California Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
La Paz, Baja California Climate Graph in Metric Units
La Paz, Baja California Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of La Paz, Baja California, Mexico Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE