Climate of La Paz, Baja California, Mexico Average Weather
- La Paz, Baja California, mexico, 24°10'N, 110°12'W, 18 m (59 ft)
- La Paz, Baja California has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification La Paz, Baja California is close to the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 23.8 degrees Celsius (74.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 214.5 mm (8.4 in).
- If La Paz, Baja California were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE