La Paz, Baja California Climate & Temperature
- La Paz, Baja California, Mexico is at 24°10'N, 110°12'W, 18 m (59 ft). See map.
- La Paz, Baja California has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification La Paz, Baja California is situated in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 23.8 degrees Celsius (74.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12 °C (21.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 214.5 mm (8.4 inches) which is equivalent to 214.5 Litres/m² (5.26 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from La Paz, Baja California you would come out nearest to the climate station at Rodrigues, Mauritius.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of La Paz, Baja California, Mexico Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE